On Jan 7, 2006, at 1:47 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 12:42 PM 1/7/2006, Andrew Stiller wrote:

>I am sure I am not the only person on this list who has customized my
>master tool palette to include only a (large) subset of Finale's tools.
>I rely on the cmd-click feature to access those tools that I use only
>rarely.

This part of the discussion made my ears tingle. But from a look at the Quick Reference Guide, it seems that this interesting feature is only available on Mac. Bummer.

Hey, I'll trade you my Mac's customisable tool bar for your Windows' keystroke-for-every-single-mother-lovin'-menu-item! 8-)

christopher

(Just like a computer user to get so attached to the ONE thing he can't have!)