Aaron Sherber wrote:

At 02:01 PM 1/9/2006, dhbailey wrote:
 >Somewhere there is a "load GPO only at playback time" although for the
 >life of me I can't find it now that I'm trying to tell you about it.
 >
 >I did see it once, I swear, but that was in 2006b.  Then I downloaded
 >2006c and I can't find it.

I don't think it's an option -- I think it was a change in the default behavior in 2006b. Though I haven't done much with GPO lately and won't swear to that.

That's where I saw it -- in the "What's New in 2006b" -- Finale's now supposed to load the patches when you click PLAY and then to unload them when playback ends.

It's not an option, but rather a part of how the program operates now, as Aaron says.

--
David H. Bailey