Hi,

everyone out there who knows a lot about guitar tab entry in Finale? Is there a tutorial available?

My problems:

Is there a better way to enter the music than entering it into a normal staff system and copy/pasting it into a TAB staff?

I found a bend sign, how about hammer on / pull off? Or tapping?

How do I enter "x"-notes for muted strings? I wanted to convert a guitar tune from guitar pro to Finale, but i had to give up...

Can I do a TAB including stems and dots for the rhythms?

chords: How do I create different voicings for the same chord?

If I listen to the chords, guitar chords are played an octave too high, and if I select some other instrument, I get loads of rubbish? For example, selecting a G Major chord and than selecting a mandolin, I get a G add 9 and a wrong voicing. Why that?

Kurt