I never got a response to this question from last week so I am asking again:

In FinWin2006 has the staff percentage bug been fixed?

This occurs when a staff is reduced from 100%. When expressions are dragged
they do not stay with the cursor but lag behind in proportion to the amount
of reduction.

Also, the automatic placement of articulations is affected in the same way:
the farther from the middle of the staff that an articulation is placed
(when defined to be placed at the cursor location), the farther its vertical
displacement is from the cursor.

In much of my work this makes for a tremendous amount of nudging.

Richard Yates