This post provided a nice little nudge for me to explore the positioning of
expressions further than I had previously.  I guess those of you who are
more serious about engraving are already on top of things, but those who
aren't should really check this out.  I didn't realize that the Measure
Positioning H and V settings had all those options.

Both parentheses are included and spaced in the same expression, which now
pops in to place perfectly when I enter it.

Thanks, Robert!

Don Hart