On 28 Jan 2006 at 11:51, keith helgesen wrote:

> To paraphrase- "if you don't agree with my opinion, you should rot-
> because you are stupid, un-educated, and not worth a place in the
> company of *real* musicians (like DF)- but it doesn't matter- you'll
> be dead soon"

That's not by any means a fair paraphrase.

If that's how you read it, then you have missed the entire context of
the comment. Or are choosing to ignore it on purpose.

I'm not interested in disputing with you, unless you want to change
your approach to the discussion and address the actual content of my
post instead of just complaining about the rhetorical style.