Le 06-01-29 à 15:45, David W. Fenton a écrit :

But I simply don't see what posts like this one accomplish. It would

be one thing if you sent it to me personally, but sending it to the

list seems to me to be nothing but an invitation to a flamewar, an

invitation I'm not going to accept.

You really don't get David, don't you. Sending these posts to the list makes a lot of people like me feel comforted in the fact that they too often feel really uncomfortable with the tone of your posts. I know now that it offends a lot of other people. Assuming your posts is far from beeing enough. If I was capable of it, I could not possibly kill someone and say to the world : “hey, I assume that completely and that's ok.” David you are responsible for the offense you do to people very often. You can't just get away with it by assuming it! It's not that you are right or wrong. It's about social behavior.
As many people, as I see now, I often trash your posts without reading it and it's a shame because you are a very knowledgeable person.

Eric Dussault
Finale 2006c for Mac
Real-time Finale discussion - http://www.finaleirc.com