Title: Re: [Finale] Swing expressiom
I sell a font called "TempoTime" which handles that and just about any tempo transition you can think of without having to deal with "Shapes".  I also use this as my Time Signature font as well.   http://www.gwmp.com/MusicFontsFrameset.htm

Bill

Hi All,

I need to make a swing _expression_ (2 8ths = quarter / 8th triplet) where the 2 8th notes are beamed together and the quarter / eighth notes have a triplet bracket above them.  I've seen this many times in scores.  How do I make it Finale 2006 (windows)?  I made an _expression_ shape but when I try to resize it, it gets totally messed up.  I've tried to make it in an Ossia measure.  This is cumbersome, I think.  There must be an easier way.  Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Lee Dengler
Minister of Music and Arts - College Mennonite Church
Assistant Professor of Music - Goshen College
Director - Goshen Community Chorale
Composer, Editor, Engraver
574-535-7262