I created a new percussion map for Finale 2006. I loaded it into one new file. Since then, it will NOT display. No matter how many times I say load file and even create new Percussion maps and hit load again, it will not see the file. One time I was able to get one of the copies of the perc map to load but after that I just cannot get it to work. I've had to create a new perc map for each and every file on this project. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, have you found a work a solution, or a workaround?

Thanks,
P.S. Thanks for the answer to the unreadable notes (where they looked down a 2nd) - turning on "smooth staff lines" in the program "view" options worked perfectly.

Bonnie Ruth Janofsky
composer / songwriter
818-784-4466
www.BonnieRuthJanofsky.com