Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 16.02.2006 dhbailey wrote:

If you also want accurate playback, define Expressions for playback, change patch to get the right sound.

I guess if you use GPO you might have to use change MIDI channel, I don't think GPO allows a patch change on the same MIDI channel, since loading a patch takes quite some time.

Johannes

You're right on that, and it also would requiring that the appropriate patch be loaded into the proper channel at the start of the file, if using GPO for playback.

I was referring to using soundfonts or hardware, where patch changes are instantaneous.

--
David H. Bailey