Hi Dennis,

I've no idea who these folks were. The cellist was a woman, and the occasion was a going away party for one of the violinists in the pit orchestra of "Promises, Promises" who was leaving for a teaching position in Athens, GA. Must have been 1968-69, a long time ago.

Wish I could remember more.

Chuck