Now my memory is jogged! We are talking about the same original company. Cameo's name was changed to Alpheus about 1973-4, and a couple of years later Judy Green left Alpheus to form Judy Green Music. Alpheus does not appear to exist any longer, but Judy Green does indeed still exist at:

http://www.cs123.com/JGM/

RBH