Hi, All!

I like to print my scores and parts in booklet form using my HP 5si printer.
All is well and good unless I have to deal with a PDF of a score or parts,
which is quite frequently.

I have tried numerous permutations and combinations of settings in the 5si menu
and the Acrobat print menu.  The Acrobat print process seems to monopolize
printing and either ignores the 5si menu settings or contradicts them.  I
cannot get a proper booklet out of it at all.

Is anyone willing to help me save a couple hours of time and a few dozen pieces
of 11x17 paper by telling me what combination of 5si (or similar printer)
settings and Acrobat settings will yield a proper booklet??

Thanx...Jim W.

<<winmail.dat>>