[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Ryan Beard

Jim,

I've had the same problems too. I've been able to get
it to work successfully only once, and that was sheer
luck. I'm using an HP LaserJet 5100dtn printer, but
i'm sure the interface is nearly the same. HP support
offers no help, and neither does Apple (you didn't say
which platform you're on...). Please let me know if
you're able to figure anything out. I wish one of
those companies would put a guide up on the web
explaining this feature! It would be very usefull if
only I could figure it out!

Ryan