Hi everyone,

I've been helping a friend copying parts. We tested the procedure with my own score and it worked like a charm but, alas, the actual file I turned out keeps having a glitch at measure 15.

Being an old hand i expected that when i extracted the whole file in a part file it would clear up. Not only that but even the separate parts won't open.

Is there something I can ask him to do to clear this up. I've tried everything -- split files //chop at measure 15// ad nausea...

Finale 2005b and 2006a are my 2 choices.

Thank you in advance

Jerry
Gerald Berg