On 13 Mar 2006 at 9:10, Jonathan Smith wrote:

> I would use clip files as they are the most accurate method.

I went through all the problems of learning how to assemble multiple
movement files into a single work file a year or so ago, using WinFin
2003. I did quite a bit of experimenting and it became quite clear
that using clip files had exactly the same results as copy/insert.

Has that changed in later versions of Finale, such that clip files
get you more things copied over by default? In 2003, there was
absolutely no difference in the results between the two alternatives.