On 23.03.2006 Darcy James Argue wrote:
Surely there is a way to do this without selecting systems one by one?

I don't think so.

I also think that the page break option ended up in the wrong tool. It is clearly measure based, and when you change your measure layout you will get into all sorts of problems with the forced page breaks. Many completely unpredictable layout problems turned out to be page breaks which had been moved into the middle of a system.

I think the page break option should be in the measure tool, alongside the "Begin New System" option. I would also recommend to always use the two together for a page break.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de