Raymond Horton wrote:

I sent her one Fin2005 file, and she wrote back "My home computer said I could not open it because I did not have Anastasia font."

Noel Stoutenburg wrote:

Hmmm. Did you use a font named Anastasia in your file? If so, she will have to obtain a copy to be able to properly display the file. And you might verify that she is using a Windows system; if not, here is another layer of complexity, as if S~ 2.1 is for an old enough operating system, you have a variety of other font issues, as well.

No, I used only Finale fonts, whichever were defaulting in the current version. I'll check again on the recipient's system.

Thanks!