On 5 Apr 2006 at 10:39, Dick Hauser wrote:

> On Apr 5, 2006, at 9:35 AM, Andrew Stiller wrote:
>
> > And if that doesn't work, try http://www.tfront.com
>
> Thanks for the suggestions, I tried:
>
> http://www.jwpepper.com
>
> http://www.tfront.com (Theodore Front)
>
> https://www.boosey.com  (Boosey Hawkes)
>
> Looking for:
>
> Henryk Gorecki's
> Recitatives and Ariosos 'Lerchenmusik' for clarinet, cello, and piano
> Op. 53 (1984); ca 45'
>
> and had no success.  Guess I'm out of luck.

Dunno why you couldn't find it.

I Googled "Henryk Gorecki publisher" and found Gorecki's home page,
which said Boosey & Hawkes UK was the agent. I went to the boosey.com
website and chose Gorecki from the dropdown list. When I got the page
dedicated to his works, I clicked on the WORKS LIST menu, and chose
the chamber music entry. The Lerchenmsik is listed at the very bottom
of this page:

http://www.boosey.com/pages/cr/catalogue/cat_results.asp?composerid=27
32&classificationgroupid=9&stype=1

And it's only available as a rental.