David W. Fenton / 2006/04/06 / 08:20 AM wrote:

>as Partition Magic and other partitioning products have
>been able to do nondestructive repartioning of active volumes for
>over a decade (that's how long I've been using it, since 1996).

Which isn't possible (at least not reliable thing to do) on Mac file
system.  I don't want to sound negative but non-Mac file systems are
much more loose, and Mac users, at least I, have been envy about that.
On the other hand, Mac file system made multiple boot from any volume
possible.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>