I fully understand your other reasons, being a better consultant, prefering OS X to Windows (as I do, too). But for the average user, who knows Windows well, and who can do all he needs and wants on the Win side, I really cannot see any benefit owning a fancy IntelMac for Dual Booting. Just to look at the pretty Aqua Interface once every week?

Speed?? The IntelMacs are faster running some apps (namely Photoshop CS2) on the Windows XP platform than a "built specifically for Windows" machines. And these benchmarks were done with the hacks..not with Boot Camp. So I'm looking forward to seeing some more benchmark tests now.

-K