Kurt,

If you want the option of booting either OS X or XP on a single machine, you will have to buy a Mac. That's what Boot Camp does, that's what we've all been talking about.

As far as (easily) running OS X on your existing machine, you can forget about it. (Yes, their are third-party hacks, but... ) Apple is never going to support OS X on non-Apple hardware. Certainly not now that they've got a monopoly on dual-boot hardware.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com