At 03:40 PM 4/6/06 -0500, Fisher, Allen wrote:
>I think you need to have Java 1.4 installed in order to use MusicXML on
>Win98.

Yes, I do. I always keep that current, as I run some little Java
standalones for varous WiFi and Midi stuff (the FCB1010 pedal board has one).

(I know I get scorn heaped on me for running that OS, but aside from
software that specifically won't run on it, it's stable, with most MS glop
cleaned out of it, and very fast. Side by side, my hand-built 2001 Win98SE
Athlon 1.4GHz desktop outperforms almost every aspect of my 2005 WinXP
Pentium 1.6GHz laptop.)

Dennis