On Apr 10, 2006, at 2:38 PM, Jerry Liu wrote:

Hi,

Has anybody successfully enter lyrics in foreign fonts in Finale 2006? I am looking for specifically entering Chinese Big5 Unicode characters. I have downloaded the 2006 demo but could not enter any Chinese characters even with my TwinBridge Chinese Partner running on XP Pro. Has anyone done that before?
Thanks.

Jerry

Finale does not support Unicode, much to my disgust.

Write in and ask for it. If enough people do, they will consider adding it.

In the meantime, you could create little graphic images and enter them as note expressions (Oy vey! I would rather shave my head with a cheese grater!)

Christopher