Wow!  Now it all comes back!  I'm not sure if you deserve thanks tho'

Jerry

Gerald Berg
On 10-Apr-06, at 5:49 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

At 02:38 PM 4/10/06 -0400, Gerald Berg wrote:
Thanks for sharing that Dennis.  I've sent it to a few friends.
A true double double.

I have evidence, which David just unearthed from his collection:
  http://maltedmedia.com/photos/mac_1a.jpg
  http://maltedmedia.com/photos/mac_2a.jpg

Worse and worse!

Dennis