I got a cordless mouse and keyboard by Logitech. The mouse is recharchable (my former one was not). They work fine, without cable huss, and the best thing is, I can use the keyboard (and mouse) as a remote when recording in nuendo. Since my PC is quite loud, I like to get my tube-mic (Rode) out of the way, at least a couple of meters, and with the cordless keyboard I can control Nuendo and do my recordings.
And the rest of the time the pair works just like a normal mouse and keyboard, without cables getting tangled. I just have to feed my mouse from time to time, but hey, I live in Switzerland, and there's enough cheese around here...;-)

Kurt