On 28 Apr 2006, at 14:10, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 28.04.2006 John Bell wrote:
The print dialog "remembers" (a) which printer was last used and (b) whatever Preset was last used. The default Preset ("Standard") is non-duplex. So if I have a number of documents that need to be printed double-sided, I set an appropriate Preset for the first one, then print the remainder without further intervention.
I thought this was how all printers worked (Mac OS 10.4.6).

Yes, but. As far as I remember FinaleScript always uses the default settings, regardless of what you used before. I had this same problem with my LZR2080, which by default printed at 400dpi, and with FS there was no way to get it to print in 800dpi. I ended up tweaking the printer description file, which was not the easiest task in the world.

Do you mean that Print Booklet will only work if duplex printing is the default?

John