On 5/3/06 3:26 PM, "dc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - the possibility to merge several files into one without losing anything.

I'd love to see this in the way of a master document / subdocument form so
that you could set document options for each individual file, (and retain
them as you import them into a master document), but also could have control
over page flow, recto verso, etc... That'd be an AMAZING improvement.

I'd further add, as I've told MM, that I'd like to see a spreadsheet style
adjust baselines dialogue in the Lyric tool, with the option to clear ALL
values, including system by system values. It'd also be nice, in terms of
that specifically, if you could easily see system numbers while in ANY tool,
(as you often need to know these to perform a specific edit).

I think a lot of their dialogues could be improved if they made use of a
spreadsheet display instead of the Prev, Next buttons.

My half-dollar's worth.

--
Scot Hanna-Weir
Music Engraver