On May 4, 2006, at 3:32 PM, Phil Daley wrote:

At 5/4/2006 02:43 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

>I haven't run into THIS particular bug, but I have run into so many
>other bugs using the Setup Wizard's pickup measure feature that I
>stopped using it a long time ago. I create all my pickup measures
>manually, using TIme Signature tool>Other Options>Display As... I would
>have bar 1 display as 4/4 but actually be a bar of 2/4. This works
>perfectly every time.

Yes, I gave up on pickups.

I just use the first measure and hide the unnecessary rests.

If you do this, then the measure doesn't space correctly. My method does space properly, but you have to set the minimum measure width to something small.

You can change the (now) 2nd measure to be 1.

Yes, absolutely!

Christopher