Hi, Everyone - Just thought I'd update you on this. I finally called MakeMusic's tech support to ask if there's a way to do this tie thing. He said there isn't, but offered a work-around that did okay. I just put in multiple slurs on that chord and then placed them to look like the 3 notes were tied... Seems Finale should be able to handle something as common as this, but at least that made it look right!

- Jacki