Johannes Gebauer wrote:
Not that I really have the time, but this is something which I have been wanting to start a long time ago.

There are numerous things which I think Finale could do much better if small changes were made. This is not really about feature requests for new features, just about little things that could make our lives so much easier.

I'll start with a couple, and perhaps we can come up with a list which we can send to MakeMusic.

- tie ends to be supported in any measure, not just second endings
- clefs after the bar line to appear after the clef-key-meter at the beginning of systems (needs to be optional, to be compatible with existing docs) - graphics to move with pages just as text blocks do (when pages are inserted)

Johannes

I would add: the ability to attach graphics to individual notes or to specific measures.

--
David H. Bailey