Title: Re: [Finale] Measure widths ...manually setting them versus letting Finale do it.
System breaks are applied to a measure using the measure tool. (Double clicking for measure attributes).
Page breaks are applied to a system using the page layout tool. (From the pull down menu, “insert page break”.