Le 06-05-06 à 12:30, Johannes Gebauer a écrit :

As I said in another post: I don't like them, I don't want them, I don't need them (tapered dotted slurs). Sorry, no help from me on that.

That's ok with me. I don't expect anyone to absolutely need them.
I just feel that from an engraving point it is wrong, and a limitation of Finale (or that the programmer was too lazy to get it right from the beginning). If it had always been correct (tapered dotted slurs), we would not be talking about that because we would take for granted that ALL slurs and ties must be tapered (dotted or not).

But in the present situation I understand that many people don't need it, or are not worried about their present look.

Eric Dussault
Finale 2006c for Mac
Real-time Finale discussion - http://www.finaleirc.com