On 08.05.2006 John Howell wrote:
The alternation of 16th note appoggiaturas with 8th note appoggiaturas?  I find
them quite clear, and of course if this is Stamitz I would expect them to be
appoggiaturas and NOT 19th century grace notes.  The cadential appoggiaturas,
in particular, would guide me in this.

I don't think this is Stamitz, are you perhaps confusing the two examples here? I was talking about the grace notes in the first and third measures, which are of opposite lengths. By logic the first measure seems correct, the third doesn't. It is quite possible that this inconsistency is already present in the source, I was just wondering whether it was perhaps an error on Kim's part.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de