In Fin 2K6 go to Studio View. In Tempo Tap, hit Edit. You'll see a line showing where the tempo is. Use Command-A to select all. In the main menu go to Midi Tool. Select "Set To:" and type in the tempo you want. It will be set from beginning to end. If you only need to change the affected areas, go to those measures and highlight the offending tempos, then change them to the tempo you want as above.