Hi Barb,

I second Eric's suggestion of Melodyne.  This is the only thing that really comes close.

They have several products out which you can compare.  You can also download a demo and see if it will do what you need it to do.  The demos are fully functional except you can't save your work and you will hear beeps.

Really great program even if the audio to midi isn't perfect.

-K