D. Keneth Fowler wrote:
I do hate to ask the same question twice, but I can't find all the good info several of you gave me not too long ago regarding wireless mice. The old track ball has outlived its usefulness and it is time to move on.

If those out there who use a wireless would tell me again what you use and what feature(s) influenced your choice I would be most grateful.

Thanks very much. I promise not to lose your replies. Man, I hate getting old. :-<

I use the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard and Mouse -- the keyboard is version 1.0a and the mouse is the Microsoft Wireless Mouse, version 2. They came as a set in a white-box (OEM) at a screwdriver shop for about $60. They have terrific battery life, and work like a charm.

The only down-side is that if you ever need to stop your computer booting at the setup screen, you need to keep a cabled keyboard and mouse around to attach and use, since the wireless stuff only works once the drivers are loaded in windows.

--
David H. Bailey