At 11:46 AM 5/29/2006, Kim Patrick Clow wrote:
>My question is along similar lines: how to restore the page layout to
>default settings.
>I know you can use the 100 percent option on page reduction to get
>that sizing restored.
>But what would you do to restore the page and system margins?

Enter the values (including page and system scaling) in Page Format for Score, and then do Page Layout | Redefine Pages | All Pages.

If you're not sure what your "default" values should be, just create a new document and take a look. You can even use FinaleScript (or Robert Patterson's Settings Scrapbook, or TGTools Modify | Transfer) to copy the settings directly from one doc to another.

Aaron.