At 05:02 PM 5/29/2006, D. Keneth Fowler wrote:
>I did a Google search for "mozart normal font" which took me to the Mozart
>web site. You will find  a lot of information about what Mozart is today.

Ah, yes -- you mean where it says: "Important: these fonts are not freely distributable. They are licensed for use with mozart only"? <g>

>Thanks for the very helpful info on the predefined "roll" articulation. It
>has been eons since I last needed a roll articulation. It never occurred to
>me that what you gave me might exist. I appreciate your spelling it out.

Even if you're using a different font, you can base your articulation on the one that comes with Finale. Just edit the existing articulation and change the font ("Set Font" button) to be Mozart.

Aaron.