Yeah, that is one of the dumber things about the shape designer, but
then again, as we have already all discussed in detail, they could
really improve that tool significantly in a number of ways.

-Scot

On 5/29/06, David W. Fenton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 29 May 2006 at 11:06, Ken Moore wrote:

> "Steve Currington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> The keyboard shortcuts that use
> the  for example alt or ctrl etc keys and numeric on the laptop do not
> work when I try using the USB keypad.
>
> I keep a notepad file on the desktop with all the special characters I
> am likely to need.  CTRL-C and CTRL-V are very quick.

One of the problems with that approach is that you can't paste from
the clipboard in the shape designer. That really ought to be fixed,
seems to me.

Scot Hanna-Weir
Music Educator
---