There's one in the Classical Archives at http://www.classicalarchives.com/, Johannes, but I know you are aware of these. Does this one not convert properly? Sorry, that's all I can offer. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Erica

Johannes Gebauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If anyone has a Finale file of Bach's Trio Sonata (for Organ) No 3 in d
Minor, and is willing to share it with me, could you contact me
privately? I want to transpose and arrange it, but I am hoping I can
save some time. I am happy to pay a small fee for it.

I am not necessarily looking for a finished edition, and an unedited and
unarranged version (Urtext) would be preferable.

Thanks,
Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com