Dear Scot,

Is this a case of the older articulations not recognizing the FAN files for the new font? One thing I'd try: select the offending articulations and hit the "clear" key. If you are lucky, this may solve the problem. I have encountered this when replacing articulations en masse (Jazz Font articulations with some of Bill Duncan's newly created articulation font glyphs). When the new shape is substituted in the articulation library for the piece, and it then appears in the score, its placement conforms to the location of the original articulation (according to its handles etc.) .

Selecting the new articulations and hitting the clear key resets them to their own default placement.

Seems worth a try.

Chuck