On 6/10/06, Kim Patrick Clow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The only issue I am having is here:

http://www.bytenet.net/kpclow/finale/offending_note.jpg

I really can't drop the bass staff much more without making the page layout
look wierd.
Flipping the note stem doesn't have any impact either.

Kim,

  Looks like you have plent of space to raise those figures above
your final note in the image you sent. Even if you are mostly or
completely aligning your FB throughout your score, I think it is
highly preferable to just continue to bump up the figures until they
clear the note, and then possibly remove some space from between the
staves above to clear than to flip the figures below.
  If you have more than one more staff in that system above, I'd say
you should have plent of space to be able to take care of that.

-Scot

--
Scot Hanna-Weir
Music Engraver