Brennon,

  Have you attempted printing a postscript file and then distilling instead?

On 6/13/06, Brennon Bortz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I apologize for so many messages, but I thought it important to also note
that this only occurs when I am printing from Finale.  Attempts to print
using these settings from any other programs run without a hitch.

 Thanks,
 Brennnon