At 6/15/2006 01:14 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have spoken before on one of my lists (apologies if it was this one and I am repeating myself again) of the girl I knew whose name was Frisby - yes, named after ("for" in American) that thing that you throw.

But the worst were the insensitive *********s called Mr and Mrs Royds who named their daughter Emma. No, it isn't a joke, this actually happened here. Had it been within my power, I would have had them horse-whipped through the streets for doing this to a child.

How about the Hoar family naming their son "Harry"?

Or the Sheets family naming their daughter "Seta"?

I am not kidding you.  These actually happened.

Phil Daley          < AutoDesk >
http://www.conknet.com/~p_daley