> Orchestra parts, printed 2-up as booklets on folded double sheets. Q:
> should the booklet be  center-stapled, or left  as loose sheets?
>
> Andrew Stiller
> Kallisti Music Press
> http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/

I much prefer center-stapled.  The only upside for loose sheets is a little
less work for you, at the cost of a less convenient and somewhat less stable
part for the performer.  BTW, I find that going through and creasing each
individual page along the fold helps a lot to keep the part relatively flat.
Now if I can just find a long-throw stapler that produces staples with flat
legs instead of curved...

Lee Actor
Composer-in-Residence and Assistant Conductor, Palo Alto Philharmonic
http://www.leeactor.com