Steven Gruver wrote:
Does anybody know when Finale 2007 will be released?

Dennis is right that many know but no-one will tell. It used to happen in September/October, but the past few have been in August, in order to catch the eye of band directors and other school teachers so they can get it before school starts and become familiar with it while they still have a couple of hours free.

My bet is we'll first hear about it the final week in July in their recently typical "Pre-order now and only pay $89.99" offer, and start shipping around the 10th of August.

--
David H. Bailey