And this has to be a bit embarrassing... their web site is not
working... at least the last five times I tried<G>...

Bet a bunch of folks are hitting it...

Bill

Mariposa Symphony Orchestra wrote:
> Well, Gang-----
>
> It's now out; the most widely-advance-discussed upgrade seems to be
> (drum roll) linked parts.   I guess they DO listen to our discussions
> when Sibelius' advancements are praised....
>
> http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/features/new/linkedparts.aspx
>
> Best,
>
> */Les
> /*Les Marsden
> Founding Music Director and Conductor,
> The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra
> Music and Mariposa?  Ahhhhh, Paradise!!!
>
> http://arts-mariposa.org/symphony.html
> http://www.sierratel.com/mcf/nprc/mso.htm
> http://www.geocities.com/~jbenz/lesbio.html
> <http://www.geocities.com/%7Ejbenz/lesbio.html>

Audio Enterprise
www.audioenterprise.com
Providing Technical Services to Audio Professionals
and Creative Music and Audio Services to everyone
--
KB3KJF