Hi, Everyone - I sent this question a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet - does anyone know how to do this?!

Thanks!

On Jun 26, 2006, at 10:31 PM, Jacki Barineau wrote:

Okay - now that I've got this chord figured out... :)

How can I tell Finale what notes to play for each chord? What I've tried seems to only let you alternate the root or bass if I'm understanding it correctly. Well, obviously for chords like this and even Maj9ths I have to ADD notes to the root triad - so is there some way to tell Finale the spelling of the chords?

Thanks so much!

Jacki