FWIW, yesterday I had an unwanted change of tempo (slower) suddenly occur
during playback.  This started after undoing a change I had contemplated
(about 10 - 15 steps, all or most all speedy edits).  I undid one more step
(a speedy edit) and the playback problem was fixed.

There have been some other playback oddities as well, like no sound until I
clear and replay.

Don Hart

on 6/28/06 9:49 PM, Christopher Smith at [EMAIL PROTECTED]